Authorization Form & Direction of Pay
I hereby authorize Burl's Collision Center to make specified repairs. I understand that full payment will be due upon release of the vehicle, including additional supplemental damage charges. I hereby grant Burl's Collision Center employees permission to operate the vehicle on streets, highways or elsewhere for the purposes of testing and/or inspection. An express mechanics lien is hereby acknowledged on the vehicle to secure the number of repairs thereto.
Burl's Collision Center will dispose of old parts removed from the vehicle unless otherwise instructed. Burl's Collision Center will not be held liable for loss or damage to vehicle or articles left in the vehicle in the case of fire, theft, accident, or any other cause not due to the negligence of Burl's Collision Center or its employees.
Power of Attorney
I do herby appoint Burl's Collision Center to act as power of attorney in fact to accept on my behalf all checks, drafts, or bills of exchange, and to endorse all such checks, drafts, bills of exchange for deposit to Burl's Collision Center account for credit on my account for repairs to my vehicle. I authorize any and all supplemental charges to be made payable to Burl's Collision Center.
Vehicle Release Policy
- All repairs must be paid in full prior to vehicle release (Unless prior arrangements have been made)
- We do not accept personal checks over $500.00 and all checks are subject to a funds availability check before acceptance.
- We accept: Cash, All Major Credit Cards Except American Express, Debit Card, Money Orders, Cashier's Checks.
- All Deductibles are payable to Burl's Collision Center.
- Multiple party checks MUST be endorsed by all parties.